Benefits at PBS
PBS offers competitive salaries. As an employee-oriented company, PBS also offers an outstanding benefits package. ?
- Generous medical benefits including health, dental and vision care;
- 17 days of vacation leave annually, accrued every pay cycle at 5.67 hours;
- 12 days of sick leave annually, accrued every pay cycle at 4.0 hours;
- After a year of service, PBS invests the equivalent of 8% of an employee’s semi-monthly income each pay-period in a 403(b) retirement plan;
- 11 holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day (2 days), Christmas (2 days);
- Educational benefits, including tuition reimbursement;
- In-house training geared to help your professional development;
- A wellness program that includes health fairs and seminars, blood drives and other activities, as well as discounted use of a nearby state-of-the-art gym facility;
- A pre-tax transit benefit and flexible spending account administered through WageWorks.
Benefits start the 1st of the month after the hire date.